Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tuesday: Day 24 (for lack of a better title)

I'm on Day 24 of Jamie Eason's Live Fit program. I haven't been following the outline exactly, but modifying it as I go. It seems she really wants us to exhaust our muscles each workout, and they're already getting really fatigued even after I've cut out some of the exercises. I've also been doing cardio, which she doesn't recommend for the first month bc she wants us to build muscle, then I think either Month 2 or 3, we incorporate it back in and begin to lean out. I'll probably continue to do my normal cardio routine until then, and then do her suggested cardio workouts.

Goal for tomorrow is to make some no-bake protein balls. I had planned to do it tonight but we had some family over for dinner. I did manage to get my cardio workout in before dinner!

NUTRITION
Meal 1: 1 egg + 1/3c egg whites, refried black beans, ww tortilla; water , 1c coffee, ~1T peppermint mocha creamer
Meal 2: 1/2 apple, 2p canadian bacon; tea, water
Meal 3: Leftover Chicken thai basil + veggies, cauliflower "rice"; water
Meal 4: 10 almonds, 1/2 cucumber; water, tea
Meal 5: Soup: steak, veggies, potatoes, Salad: lettuce, tomatoes, balsamic vinaigrette, 1 1/2 rolls, water, 1/2 glass red wine

Workout Schedule:
Sat: 20min Stairs, Chest & Triceps, 15min Stairs, Shoulders & Abs
Sun: 40min run (treadmill)
Mon: Legs, Back & Biceps
Tues: 40min stairs, 15min bike
Wed: PLAN Chest & Triceps, Shoulders & Abs, cardio
Thurs: PLAN Legs + cardio
Fri: PLAN Rest Day

No comments:

Post a Comment