Monday, December 3, 2012

One Day Closer Than Yesterday

They say you should always do one thing daily for yourself. That one thing for me is to write out my thoughts. This blog will serve as my journal, chronicling my weight-loss journey. I look forward to sharing my successes, but also my struggles. I think being honest in writing will help me to understand myself better, and in turn will lead me in the right direction.

I want to lose weight more than anything. And in 3 months I'm going on vacation with my girl friends to Thailand. If that isn't motivation I don't know what is! But as many of you know, each day is a challenge, each MEAL is difficult. I wish I had started healthy habits years ago, but here I am, trying to undo 28 years of bad habits.

I've started to do Jamie Eason's workout plan, and I'm on Day 10. If you're looking for a basic introduction to lifting weights, this program is perfect. On the last day on February 15, 2013, I will post my BEFORE & AFTER pics. This program is just 84 days. That's it. I can do that!

Here's my motivation for today:

No comments:

Post a Comment