Wednesday, December 12, 2012

SMART Goals

Time to make a few new, weekly goals!

Lose 2 pounds in 1 week This goal is SMART. Remember, it's better to make a short-term goal instead of saying, I want to lose 20-30 pounds by March. Even though that is my long-term goal, it's overwhelming thinking about it. So instead, I will focus on each week separately. 2 pounds seems like a lot, but I haven't been doing well with both eating & working out on the same days, so if I get that under control, I will be successful.

Another 7 day goal is to document my food every day in this blog. I want to be held accountable for what I'm eating, because this is what I struggle with the most. If I have to make you read what I'm eating, then I better not be writing down crap food!

It's almost 730pm. Better head to the gym before I start getting tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment