Friday, December 7, 2012

Friiiday!

This cracks me up. Don't we all expect immediate results?

This is the end of week 2 for Jamie Eason's Livefit program. It's really convienent to be on a workout schedule. I don't have to make a decision on what I'm going to do at the gym that day, it's already planned out. The eating guidelines are easy to follow as well, however it's actually putting it into practice that's proven to be difficult for me.

I've got a busy weekend planned, but hopefully should find time to update. Sat we're going to get our Christmas tree, and then Sun we're going to the Seahawks game. Both days I'm hoping to get my workouts done in the early morning. On top of that, I'm also trying to organize too many different rooms at once so my house looks like a tornado went through. Trying to concentrate on smaller areas at a time. It's a slow process like anything else. I'll try to post some before/after pictures too once I'm done. I'm tackling the laundry room this weekend.

What are your weekend plans? Any specific goals to accomplish?

No comments:

Post a Comment