Friday, December 14, 2012

Hallelujah it's Friday

It's been rainy and cold for the last few weeks so my boyfriend and I have been making an extra effort to make new soup recipes. He's been more successful than I have, but he claims to have liked my most recent attempt: Kimchi Jjigae (Korean Kimchi Soup). I wasn't a huge fan of the end result, but it was warm, spicy and pretty healthy, which is more or less what I was trying to accomplish. I need to make more adjustments to the recipe and then I'll post the ingredients and directions sometime later. So for now the picture will have to do ;)

NUTRITION
Meal 1: 1/3c egg whites, 2p Canadian bacon, 1/2 banana, Grande iced coffee (sweetened)
Meal 2: 10 raw almonds, water
Meal 3: 2.8oz grilled chicken breast, cauliflower "rice", water
Meal 4: 1/2 banana, leftover iced coffee
Meal 5: Evening out: shrimp tempura roll, gyoza, white rice, chicken katsu, water, tea

No comments:

Post a Comment