Monday, January 7, 2013

Too Much, Too Soon

I've been making some adjustments to my so-called "cleanse/detox". Life is too busy right now to actually focus and be successful, and I'm just setting myself up for failure by restricting too many things too fast. What I do know is that I cannot eat dairy, and that will be my main goal to completely eliminate it from my diet. I feel saying that life is too busy is one big excuse, because when does life ever slow down?

I can't believe I have vacation coming up in less than 2 months! I've started to write my food down in a log book as well and I'll start posting my daily meals on here too. I've got to get my eating under control!

What's for lunch?!

Salad + grilled steak; Dressing: extra v olive oil (evoo) & balsamic vinegar

NUTRITION
Meal 1: 1 egg, 1p ww toast, 1/4 avocado, water, coffee (no sugar), 1/2 multivitamin, 1 fish oil
Meal 2: 1c lentil soup, water
Meal 3: Salad: lettuce, carrots, cucumbers, red onions + 3.2oz grilled steak (evoo, s/p), dressing: evoo, balsamic vinegar, water
Meal 4: 1 no-bake energy ball
Meal 5: Zucchini "noodles" + organic marinara sauce, ground turkey breast, onions, peppers

WORKOUT
  • 25min stairs
  • 35min elliptical
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment