Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Biggest Loser

I finally watched Episode 1 of the newest season of The Biggest Loser. I'm so excited Jillian Michaels is back. She's so fierce and gets in their faces, but I feel like that's what they need. We all need that kick in the ass to get us moving. Even though my weight goals are different, I can still relate because we're all fighting the same battle to lose weight, build muscle, and gain self confidence. Those of us who are or have been overweight, all carry similar emotional baggage that hold us back. What I took from the first episode is that half the battle is just learning to believe in yourself. If you haven't started watching yet, you need to tune in.

NUTRITION
Meal 1: 1 satsuma, 2oz blueberries, 2 energy balls; water
Meal 2: (@ Thai) 1c hot/sour soup, chicken panang curry, brown rice; water
Meal 3: Leftover lunch
Meal 4: Ground turkey + homemade taco seasoning, flour tortilla, spanish rice, sour cream + hot sauce; water, 1/2 multi-v, 1 fish oil

No comments:

Post a Comment