Thursday, January 3, 2013

3 days after the fact, but...

Happy New Years!

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas too!

For New Year's Eve, we stayed in and I feel asleep before midnight. Damien woke me up to the fireworks on the TV but I barely remember opening one eye. It was a lovely night: curled up with my boyfriend while we watched movies and sipped champagne. A perfect, relaxing night after an extremely busy month.

Now that things have settled down and everyone's been asking what my New Year's Resolutions are, I got to thinking, what if instead I make goals for Jan-Jun? And then make new goals for July-Dec? I think that seems less daunting rather than a huge list of things to accomplish, but keeps it short, sweet, and focused, AND puts a little more pressure to get things going!

  • Snowshoe
  • Run a 5k
  • Start volunteering
  • Visit my friends in Phoenix
  • Set up an appointment with a school counselor and determine whether grad school is the next step
  • 130lbs by June 1

What are some of your goals??

No comments:

Post a Comment